Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good News Bad News

It's a heavy world, man; once you are in the race, you get to know people, get to know things, see the way it all works, and just when you are ready to settle in and start living, everything blows up in your face.
A dear friend of mine's mom passed away recently, and due to the fact that my @#$&! phone is playing hooky, I didn't hear until she and JR came by, days later to let me know. Phone's still out; made me miss new year's calls from everyone else, too. Trying to get in touch with Bellsouth today. Of course, the bastards still want their monthly charges, even if their service sucks and I haven't been able to use it for a week. Oddly enough I am still online...?
The pic at left is from a Richard Cheese album cover. If you haven't heard "Down with the Sickness," man you don't know what you're missing. So come one, get up, get down with the sickness....................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home