Thursday, November 10, 2005

End of the year blues....

::Plans within plans. setting up new website, and looking into advertising for the book(s). Ach. Spent part of the day yesterday in orientation, as I have now been hired on full time, with all the rights and privileges apertaining thereunto...had to fill out my Life Insurance policy. I realized that I had no one to leave it to. Swell feeling. As usual, my nephews are never far from my thought, those two eldest who, like me at their age, need as much help as they can get. If some punk gets lucky and shoots where it works, those two should each get enough to put them through college somewhere...or for one crazy summer in the Bahamas. If it comes to that, enjoy, lads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home