Sunday, November 06, 2005

November 6th, 2005


Ah, at home and working again. Went to visit a few friends-some success there, some misses-more on that later. Went over to the old neighborhood where I was accused of much villainy, though, truth be told, it was I who was in reciept of monstrous villainy. Oft we gang aglay, indeed.

Well, I am sitting here writing on an old project, and I have found around 14,000 or so handwritten words that should "jump-start" the project rather handily.(heh) Still laboring to complete the third of my detective novels, under the shadow of the first being released in the new year, and the second already contracted for publication...(!)

But, not that I am complaining. If nothing else, I am looking forward to pimping the book, at long last; the book signings, the lecture tour, the balloon rentals, the flying robots...wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyways, enough fooling around. I've got work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home