Thursday, January 05, 2006

Free Manuel Bartsch !!!!


THIS
is an outrage! A European highschool student here in the USA, who thinks he's a US citizen, just like you and me, is in jail because his "step-grandfather" didn't fill out some paperwork years ago.

...what the hell is going on here? The kid in question is of German descent. I want the person who put this kid in jail, in jail. I want to attend this kid's graduation. I want this never to have happened. This is the kind of retarded stuff that goes on in W Bush America, and the reason that people like me dreaded its coming. I'm sorry, kid. This is not the America that my father fought to save.

I'm embarressed and angry. I wish that there was more I could do.
Good luck to you. Anybody who reads this, get pissed off and make a noise. Show this kid that the USA is better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home