Thursday, February 22, 2007

Strange Days









"Pas le moindre envol
Ma vie barque abandonnée
Sur la rive sombre" (Philippe Quinta)




While a sense of foreboding from events near and far pervades, still chances present themselves. A friend at work, who hails from Seattle, has hooked me up with another lierary magazine, after he read some of my poems. This is getting weird...I never intended to become known as a poet; but I'll take it, of course. I submitted four pieces. Update on acceptance/rejection later...hopefully the former, not the latter...but one never knows. Ah, but as they say, essai, essai, encore....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trudge forth, seeing through shadows those things I’ve either put down or were taken from me. I swat at wisps of what appear to be memories, but play more like regret. Perhaps God will give them back should I ever make it to Heaven. I choke and can write no more.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home