Saturday, January 21, 2006

I Really Would Like to Get the Hell Out of Here, Pt. II

I miss the Coast. As the days pass, however, something tells me that the place I was once, I am never to know again.
I am cut out to be a teacher; I know this about myself. It is the one thing that I do well, the one thing that I have my head on straight about; the one thing that I long to do. So many of the people who call themselves educators or incompetent, or simply serving some agenda of their own, with no care for their students, or for the truth.
So, I must ask myself, and take hardf stock of my answer, why am I not lecturing somewhere?
I have to get busy with the business that lies before me, and, as always, as there have been, and will always be, there are hurdles to be overcome. So I must get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home