Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Feeling Antsy


Oh yeah I'm still working this dead end motherfucker of a job here in NEAL (North East ALabama for those mercifully and blissfully uninformed) my car is broke and things really sick, but I am slowly and patiently putting a formidable armada together, which will sally forth and lay my enemies low when the time is nigh.

Shit, I didn't get to go see my buddy Mike, I miss Mobile so badly...I missed Mardi Gras altogether this year. Bummer.

I'm not going to dwell on the negatives, though, the levelling wind is beginning to blow, and I believe that good things will be borne my way upon it. Yes, this I still believe. As the picture's story shows, a rough spot in the road...is not the end of the road. Far from it. So, to the road ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home