Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bad Liver and a Broken heart.




I just ain't any good any more. My heart has been broken too many times, I am too big a turd head to absorb it and move on. Well, fuck it. I can't move on, I am 40, I got a late start, I've worked my ass off for other motherfuckers too much because was born poor, but I won the lottery, and I know it, because I was born white in the USA, and if anyone was also born white in the USA, get a clue, you have **nothing** to whine about. Black people put up with so much shit I wonder why anybody black will even talk to me.

But aside from all that, I know that I am a useless motherfucker these days. I am just existing; this has to change. I have lost a step or two. I don't even know what I am trying to say, right now. CK, you stupid fucking asshole. You are going to be spending more on alimony than Colvard is on his student loan. But who gives a shit, right? Dope.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, call me this weekend.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home