Saturday, April 01, 2006

Days of Future Past


Ah. Staring down forty and wondering what to do with the time still ahead. I am not morose, though, nor do I want to rush out and get married, or buy a sports car and start dating younger women (Not that I have ever stopped dating younger women.) Still, the old internal clock keeps a steady remind that time, precious and irrreplaceable is slipping into a black hole from which it may never be recalled, and I am no where near where I planned to be by this time in my life. But such is the way of things. I was recently listening to William Shatner's Has Been online teaser/interview, and I was deeply impressed with the rang of emotions and depth of thought that he and Ben Folds brought forth in this newest work. There's a great message there for people who have long since said goodbye to their salad days.
Has been... just might again. Rock on, Shatner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home