Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fishing Relaxing and Reconnecting





Went over to JRJ (and (GJ's) over the weekend. Got schooled fishing (no pun intended) by JRJ, and had a blast! The cookout was awesome, and breakfast was par excellence! Drank beer with some good old friends. There was a threatening fire and much catching up. Drank about 20 beers. Went on an early morning snake safari. Danger was afoot everywhere; alas, we found nothing.
Maybe for the best. Hung with people I am proud to call my friends. Didn't catch a damn thing and didn't mind one bit. Can't wait to do it again. Thank you, thank you, my friends good and true. I am really blessed to have you so close to my heart. Next time, though, I'm catching all the fish. Well, maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We couldn't have had more fun, boyo. You are forever my friend. GA sends her love.

As for the fish, maybe next time I'll let you use your own lure.

Maybe...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home